Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Review: Myspace.com


In this day and age, websites are just as entertaining as television shows and movies. For this reason, I've decided to review a website as one of my blogs. Myspace.com was created by a man named Tom Anderson in 2003. Within a few months, it exploded into an internet phenomenon. It has changed the face of the internet, and many spinoffs of the site have emerged since. Nothing has come close to being as popular as Myspace. Facebook.com came out as another communication website, but never came close to being as popular as Myspace. Myspace is great for allowing an avenue of communication between friends and family. I use it to communicate with my three sisters, although my youngest sister doesn't always allow me to view her profile, for one reason or another. It's also a way for me to post photographs that I have taken, and show what I really enjoy. I write blogs as well, and update mine every few days. Myspace is a great form of entertainment all around. Everyone should give it a try!

No comments: