Sunday, February 25, 2007

Review: Billy Joel Concert


I've always loved Billy Joel. He's amazing, and has amazing music. Ever since I was little, my parents played Billy Joel in our houses and cars, and I have yet to find a song I do not like.

When my boyfriend gave me tickets for Christmas to the concert in Columbia, SC at the Colonial Center. I was so excited! We drove up on Wednesday afternoon, Valentine's day. We got there an hour early, and found our floor seats. It was amazing how great our seats were! Floor left, in the center aisle. Billy Joel put on a great show, and had a great set list. We really had an amazing time, and it's one I will remember forever. I will post more about this show in the future!

The picture displayed is one I took from my seat...great seats, I told you! :)

No comments: