Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Britney Spears

Britney Spears is a trainwreck lately. About a month or so ago, she shaved all of her hair off and got tattooed, eventually ending up in rehab. I really hurt for her. Everyone made fun of the situation at the time, but no one really wondered about her, and how she is doing. It’s sad that everyone likes to see a rock star fail. I wonder sometimes if she’ll ever escape the life that she’s built for herself. I also wonder if she ever regrets chasing after such a dream. Sure, she’s got money, but she also has many, many failed relationships, and looks like the saddest person in the world. Is it really worth it? I wonder if she thinks the fame and money are worth it. I hurt for her, and her family. I hope she can find a safe way away from all of this.

No comments: