Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Paris Hilton

So Paris Hilton got arrested a while back for a DUI. She claimed that she only had one drink, but the cops say she blew a lot more than one drink. Then, she was caught driving twice for driving on a suspended license. She had to go to court, and the judge sentenced her to 45 days in prison. I find this slightly annoying. Most celebrities just get their wrists slapped when something like this happens. I am not saying that’s right, but something needs to be consistent. I feel as if she has to go to jail because people are jealous that she’s an heiress. I’m not a fan of hers, at all. I don’t feel like she’s done anything productive for society, and she has no reason for her fame except her money. She’s a socialite, nothing more. I do feel as if everyone just wants to see her go to jail so they can see someone so spoiled have to go through something so horrible. A survey on TMZ.com asked if “Paris got what she deserved.” A whopping 98 percent said “yes.” I just feel like the world is cruel, and only wanting to see her fail. I think that if she has to go to jail, everyone should have to.

No comments: