Saturday, May 5, 2007

Review: "Tongue and Cheek: living in France"

Of all of the blogs on the Internet, "Tongue and Cheek: Living in France" is by far my favorite. The Blog follows Corey, a California native, as she lives in the countryside of France with her husband and two children. She is one of the more interesting people that I've read about, as she's an American living the French lifestyle. I originally stumbled upon her page while googling "Paris Flea Markets," and couldn't stop reading. It was like a really good book- I just couldn't put it down! Her travels, her beautiful family, and her amazing life are all so interesting, it's hard to turn away. Corey is really sweet, too. Right before I left for Paris recently, I emailed her and asked for her opinion on good places to go in Paris. She wrote me back with a huge list of places! I think I'll continue to follow Corey through her blog...it just gets better every time!

No comments: